The 5th International Seminar on Sustainable Urban Development (5th ISoSUD) 2020
International Seminar on Sustainable Urban Development (ISoSUD) is a serial seminar organized by Faculty of Landscape Architecture and Environmental Technology, Universitas Trisakti. This seminar held once in 3 (three) years with themes related to the current issues of urban and environmental. The first seminar initiated at 2008 and this year 2020 is the 5th ISoSUD. In this event were always invite the speakers with International reputation that will deliver a paper on the topic with an appropriate theme and issues at that moment. The seminar organizers “call for papers” from academics, researchers, professionals both from universities, government, private sector, industry and other institutions.
The seminar aims to provide opportunities to share and discuss common interest and ideal academic platform for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, developments, applications and implementations in all areas of Sustainable Urban Development, which put emphasis but not limited to Urban Environmental Management and Environmental Technology.
The theme of the 5th ISoSUD is :
THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS: INNOVATIONS IN ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY FOR BETTER WORLD
- Goals No.6 : Clean Water and Sanitation
- Goals No.7 : Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goals No.11 : Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Goals No.13: Climate Action
- Goals No.14:Life Below Water
- Goals No.15 : Life on Land
The seminar always invites the speakers with International reputation that will deliver a paper on the related topic.
Call for Papers
Authors are requested to submit an abstract to the Organizing Committee by June 25th, 2020. The abstract must contain the following section: introduction, aim of the study, method, results, conclusion, and 5 keywords. The abstract must have no longer than 200 words.
[IMPORTANT] To submit an abstract, authors must register first (click here). Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to this site (menu “Submission System” then “Login”). The submitted abstracts will be selected for presentation. The manuscripts (full papers) should be submitted only after the abstracts are accepted. The paper must be submitted before July 7th, 2020. Please go to “Submission System” menu then “Login” to submit the full paper. Selected papers will be published in proceedings (Indexed by Scopus/WoS) / RPI Proceedings.
Therefore the author should follow the IOP guide line/template. The papers should be written in English and must be between 4 to 6 pages. After your paper(s) has been declared accepted, you are to submit your full paper no more than 7 July 2020.
Submission of Abstracts and Full Papers
[IMPORTANT] To submit an abstract, authors must create an account first. Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to their account. The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after authors submit their abstract. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration. Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from your account once your abstract is accepted to be presented at the conference.
Selected paper will be proposed to be published in
- International Journal Indexed by Scopus Q3, Q4 (with fees starting at USD 400)
- IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environtmental Science
Other paper will be published in journal indexed by SINTA
- Indonesian Journal of Urban and Environmental Technology – SINTA 2
- Universa Medicina – SINTA 2
- Media Riset Akuntansi, Auditing & Informasi – SINTA 2
- Jurnal Manajemen dan Pemasaran Jasa – SINTA 2
- Scientific Dental Journal – SINTA 2
- Indonesian Management and Accounting Research – SINTA 3
- Jurnal Hukum Prioris – SINTA 3
- Jurnal Akuntansi Trisakti – SINTA 3
- Jurnal Riset Bisnis dan Manajemen – SINTA 3
- Jurnal Media Ekonomi – SINTA 3
- Jurnal Teknik Industri – SINTA 3
- Jurnal Magister Akuntansi Trisakti – SINTA 3
- Jurnal Informasi, Perpajakan, Akuntansi, dan Keuangan Publik – SINTA 3
- Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Elektro: JETRI – SINTA 4
- Jurnal Dimensi Seni Rupa dan Desain – SINTA 4
- Business and Entrepreneurial Review – SINTA 4
- International Journal of Livable Space: LIVAS – SINTA 4
- Jurnal Dimensi DKV – SINTA 5
- PETRO: Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Perminyakan – SINTA 5
- Jurnal Penelitian dan Karya Ilmiah Lembaga Penelitian Universitas Trisakti – SINTA 5