1. What is the date of the seminar?
The seminar will be held on August 9th - 10th , 2017 (Wednesday and Thursday). The seminar will start at 09.00 WIB ( UTC +7)
2. Where is the seminar held?
The Seminar will be held at Building D, Campus A Trisakti University, Jl. Kyai Tapa No.1, Grogol Jakarta Barat 11440, Indonesia
3. How do we get there?
a. From Soekarno Hatta Airport, 20 minutes distance by car or taxi ( without traffic jam).
b. From Gambir Central Station, 35 minutes distance by car or taxi or busywa ( without traffic jam )
c. From Trisakti University, 20 minutes distance by walking or one stop of Busway distance around 15 minutes or 8 minutes distance by car or taxi ( without traffic jam).
4. Can I have the hardcopy of publication?
No, all accepted papers will be published in 4th ISoSUD2017 Proceeding online in http://isosud.faltl.trisakti.ac.id
5. Can I get a discount for submitting more than one paper?
We only provide 10% discounts for three papers or more. You might want to strategize by working with your friends to share the registration cost and include them as co-authors of the articles.
6. How long is the presentation?
We allocate ten (10) minutes for each paper followed by 2-3 minutes for question and answer session.
7. Can I bring my friend/family members to the seminar?
Yes, but you have to pay IDR 750.000/person or USD 125/person. Please note that children under 12 are not allowed to join the seminar.
8. Is accommodation provided for us?
No. You have to make your own arrangement. Please visit our information about the hotels around the venue in http://isosud.faltl.trisakti.ac.id
9. Are there any certificates that come with the seminar?
We only provide 3 types of certificates: Certificate of Attendance, Certificate for Best Paper/Best Poster and Certificate for Oral Presenter/Poster Presenter.
10. Do I have to apply for Visa to go to Jakarta?
You do not have to apply for an Indonesian Visa to go to Jakarta if you are a ASEAN citizen, Peru, Chile, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. For non-ASEAN citizens, Peru, Chile, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. Please refer to the Indonesian embassy or go to ViSA Section in http://isosud.faltl.trisakti.ac.id
11. If I am busy or do not have enough funds, do I have to present the paper?
It is not compulsory to present the paper but you will miss the opportunity to get the certificates (Refer to number 10 for details) and interact with other participants. Your paper could not published in 4th ISoSUD2017 Proceeding
12. Can I send reviewed paper instead of research paper ?
We do accept both of reviewed paper or research paper that related with the topic of 4th ISoSUD2017
13. Can I still submit paper after the closing date?
We can't accept your paper because of the limited time to prepare the 4th ISoSUD2017 Proceeding, but your paper may be considered to be published in local journals.
14. Will late paper submission be published in local journals ?
We have decided to accept late submissions and considered it to be published in :
a) Jurnal Teknik Lingkungan, http://www.trijurnal.lemlit.trisakti.ac.id/index.php/lingkungan, indexing by Google Scholar, IPI, EBSCO
b) Jurnal Arsitektur Lansekap
c) Jurnal Lemlit Universitas Trisakti
15. In what format should we submit our papers?
Please send your paper(s) in MS Word format, not pdf or LaTeX
16. What is the format and required sections for the abstract, full-paper, poster and slide presentation?
Please visit http://isosud.faltl.trisakti.ac.id to get layout and template for your abstract, full paper or poster and slide presentation. Please submit your full paper together with the results of the plagiarism checker (similarity index does not exceed 30% for the turnitin system or the unique content is more than 70% for http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/)
17. Do I have to send the Indonesian version of the abstract?
No. Only the English abstract is sufficient.
18. Are there any scholarships or financial assistance for paying the registration fees?
No. The fee is relatively cheap for a seminar conducted in a 5 star hotel
19. What if I cannot pay the registration fees?
We will not publish your paper in 4th ISoSUD2017 Proceeding
20. What are the procedures for registration and payment?
Please fill in 4th ISoSUD 2017 registration form. You only have to pay after the reviewers have completed the checking process following which we will revert to you soonest.
21. Can I assume my paper(s) will be accepted when my abstract/s are accepted?
No, your papers still have to undergo the review process.
22. After my paper is submitted and reviewed, and let's say my paper needs correction, will my paper be considered accepted and given time to be corrected, or will it be rejected?
All full papers submitted in accordance to the format of 4th ISoSUD2017 Proceeding together with the plagiarism check results will be assessed by a panel of reviewer(s). The reviewer(s) will tick in any of the four boxes as per the excerpt of the reviewer form below. If the participant were to receive a tick for any of the top three boxes, he/she can consider that his/her paper has been accepted for presentation and will be published in 4th ISoSUD2017 Proceeding. Of course we understand that some of the revisions (or corrections) may take time based on the comments of the reviewer(s), as such we will give all the participants an additional one month time to complete the revision(s) of their respective paper(s) AFTER the seminar. Please note that all those who delay their resubmission of the revised papers will not be entertained. Those whose paper is rejected will not be considered for publication in 4th ISoSUD2017 Proceeding.